This half term I’ll be doing a Healthy Eating / Food unit with my Reception Class. Below is a list of some of the sites that be using for ICT based resources.
- http://simongoldie.co.uk/sites/default/files/Examples/Flash/Arcumboldo.swf – Make a face using fruits for the shapes.
- http://www.thefruitpages.com/alphabet.shtml – A-Z with fruit.
http://www.bananaland.com.au/home.php – Australian site about Bananas.Site no longer online.
- http://www.freshforkids.com.au/games/games.html – Australian site with lots of flash games related to food.
- http://mrcrammond.com/games/gordon/3bears.swf – Division through sharing with bears.
- http://www.potatoesforschools.org.uk/ – Potato related activities.
- http://www.bgfl.org/ – A matching fruit game.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/bobinogs/games/game.shtml?3 – Why you should wash your hands.
- http://mrspancake.com/index.php – A teacher’s website with plenty of resources.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/food/recipes/ – Biscuit recipes from the BBC.
- http://www.grainchain.com/5-to-7/Default.aspx – Bread and flour related activities.
- http://www.growingschools.org.uk/Resources/ResourcesLibrary.aspx – Collection of resources, can be sorted by age phase or subject area.
Found these links useful? Try this post too:
7 Useful sites for a Dinosaur topic.